Friday, July 5, 2019

37.25 MILES & A SECOND HELPING OF FUN.

 This is my excited Deer face.  Chris and I had a amazing moment on the bike, both at different time, but the exact same thing happened to us.  Remember that young doe I photographed well she was hanging out on the path.
*Yes I well away and know that if a doe feel threatened she can and will hove the every loving shit out of you.
Well here is what happened I came around the corner and she was mere inches from the bike.  I was not going fast so I did not startle her.  If I wanted to I could have taken my hand and ran it along her back.   Chris had the same exact thing happen.  How awesome to get so close to nature.    I've seen her many time, but never that up close and personable.   And what is even cooler I do believe she is the fawn I saw jump up out of a thicket.   Squeeeeeeee.
 Headed out on our ride.  Hot, Humid and hot with a dash of very yellow dead things.
 Thank goodness for the park. 
 Chico Canyon Rd. 
The cops were driving on the bike path??  He drove underneath the tunnel.

I found my self not going fast about 13 mph and whoa car....cop car.     Can't the guy just get out and actually walk the path?   No....  rolling eyes.
This was not the first cop car inside the park exclusively driving on the bike path.     CAR UP!!!
Proud of my hubby he did 18 miles today.   He's getting back up to were he was before.    This is close to were we saw the deer.  

And in this same place I also saw a happy hawk with a caught pigeon for dinner.  It flew right over me, could not mistake it.

Another thing I've notice and no I can not get a photo of them.  But there are huge....(HUGE) green lizards.  At first I was like whats that Holy shit it's lizard.    There crazy fast. 
Headed home.    It was really peaceful at the park. 




No comments:

Post a Comment