Thursday, July 4, 2019

33.06 & A GREAT RIDE

 Great day for a great ride.  Just a little shorter, if anything hurt it was my dairy air.  
Started off my ride with a 7 year old tell him to slow down.  LOL  The parent were quick out point out that I was on the road.   That was too funny.

Ya know I really should have worn this Jersey yesterday, oh well wear it today. 
 Pizza!  Road Pizza with all the essential vitamins and minerals.
 This one was high in fluff.    

I was riding toward a homeless man who had a trick up his sleeve.  I knew he was going to do something.    He walk acorss the path and pick some thing up like he found something really important. As I ride by he spins around and throws the prized object in the air at me. Aka a small rubber band which didn't even come near me. Then me squats down and starts blowing it like it's going to tumble like a tumble weed.

The majority of these people have mental issues and need to be on medication they can't afford.   I felt sorry for him and hey if that is what he needed to do to make him self feel better, that's ok with me.  I have lived 30 years in Chico, been down town all around and never been assaulted by a homeless person.  
 It interesting watch people come and go and more set up and tear down.   This place was jammed packed  and do you see any trash?  No. 
 This was interesting plant, looked like it was pressed in a book while it was growing.
 Sweet, sweet pea.
 I don't know what these are but there so beautiful. 
 Love this one too.  So green and they grow were there is no water.  So they must live on the dew in the morning.
 Just beautiful looking down on the top of it.  












No comments:

Post a Comment