Friday, July 12, 2019

34.99 MILES & SECOND HELPING

 Go go go.  I just kept on going.  Wanted to make up for yesterday flub.   I decided to stop at 81 miles, because it was very hot and I was getting hungry.   But other wise the second half of the ride was hard, but a little bit better than the first half. 
 Hubby joined me on the first part of the ride.
 Taking a break at the bottom of Monkey face trail.  
 How I feel.  Hot.  14 miles to go.


I guess I should add this. Toward the end of my ride I always use the cross walk.  Push the button, the light turn green and the numbers start counting down.   A huge Red Truck going way too fast cut the corner on me.   I was going really slow so he was able to slam to a stop.   I pointed two fingers at my eyes and made a circle.  He got mad at me.  Go figure.  I had the right away.     
 PEACH. YUM!  There a peach tree that drop every year no, one picks it. So I picked about 15 of them. Small but oh so delicious.






No comments:

Post a Comment