Friday, July 19, 2019

25.42 MILES & A RIDE WITH HUBBY

 Decided to let hubby lead the way.  He rocked today 31.42 miles.   For me a easy end of the day ride to 70.67 miles for the day.  And a hard core work out for hubby.   He getting to the point he does not feel right if he does not get of the bike.  And to make things even better he's lost 15 pound.   Go! HUBBY!


I'm going to join another group tomorrow, it's a bit slower than the Friday group ride, but never less it's a good ride group.

As of right now I'm at 647.61 miles into this month.  



                                                                                     










             Check this out I'm over 9000 miles for my speedometer.    Next up is 10,000 miles.                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment