Monday, July 29, 2019

THE EPIC 2 MPH FALL

Well shit.  Two day off the bike because I lost my footing trying to push my self forward on the bike at 2 mph.   I don't fall off the bike while actually riding fast.  I fall off while going slow.  
After this photo was taken my leg began to swell up pretty good and my hubby was like uh shit that dose one look good, so my Uber driver Jenni <3 pick me up and ran all the red lights with sirens flaring.  She told me later that the swarm of police chasing her and the all the ticket and fines that build up were worth it.    No that's not what happen, but that would be a great story.

The photo make it look like a minor scrape, but this is not the case, the Dr said the bone is not broken.  But I have deep muscle damage, hence the shooting pain when I stand on it.  They call me hobbles.
It feels fine when I lay down and keep it still, as soon as I get up and move oh shit.  That was this morning.

I took my crutches with me and well I'm doing better, it still is very painful, I am walking on it a little more.  *DR said the sooner you put pressure on it, it will help with the healing.

I'm totally in cycling mode still, I want to get on the bike and go, then I get up and I'm like....oh shit um no not happening.   So 885.88 miles it is.  Dang, so close.  But I'm ok with it.  Heal, then try again. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment