Thursday, February 20, 2020

40.10 MILES 2/19/2020 & FOOT PAIN

Today was a little harder,  really had to push my self.  Part of the reason was my left foot, but it was not hurting that much at the time. 
The weather is so perfect.
Doing a ride with hubby.
Check up on all the butterfly chrysalis.   Just seeing if they've changed.  I really want to watch one open. 
Kind of sad looking.  They all have there own personality.
By my self now, and this time I did no hill climbing.  Because I was suppose to join Jenni for hill repeats.   Something came up and she canceled.    Well maybe it was better because the next morning my foot was on fire.

Well any way I continued my ride.  I was gunning for 50 miles, but cut it short at 40 miles, hubby does not like me riding in the dark. Even though I have a head light and back light it's still very hard.
Sun's going down.
Going home. 
As for my foot I have Plantar Fasciitis  or PF and usually it affect my heel.   Well in the morning my whole foot was on fire.  Went to have it check out and at first they like you could have gout.  LOL Nope I don't have gout.  Rolling eyes.   But I didn't know that PF could get this bad.  Ouch.  So I'm going to start doing some stretches and hope that works.  But no riding until this clear up.  

But so far I'm happy with my mileage into 2020. I've got 1,024 mile so far.   




No comments:

Post a Comment