Thursday, February 13, 2020

41.64 MILES 2/12/2020 & FRIDAY NIGHT FAST FLASHLIGHT RIDE.

Great day for a ride.  Started off with hubby.  He decided he only want to do one lap.  He's up to his eye balls in homework.
Yay! my bike has practically new front and back rims.  I found out that there only 1 year and 6 month old. That's not bad at all in my book.


OMG what happend!!! What happened to the little library???
Were the top????
Chris taking a break.
I tell you veggie rubber bands are a must.  My head light did not fit around my handle bar so I used the rubber bands.
George!   Want more can I say.
Getting ready for the Friday night hill repeats.  Or as I now call them Friday night fast flashlight ride.
Warm ups.


Here we go.   And we did Dog leg!  That was the best part.




No comments:

Post a Comment