Sunday, February 9, 2020

53.05 MILES & JENNIES FARWELL RIDE TO JANELLE.

                                                         
 What better way to celebrate Janelle's new life as she move to a new town.    We had a hard ass ride to Paradise then straight into a head wind and side winds that rock and knocked us around.   I was thinking the whole time Paskenta?   LOL     This was the mini version and only lasted from Neil road to home with the wind gust being around 25 to 35 mph on the down hill.   We were flying down hill and I pulled back, because my bike was being pushed to the side really hard.  Last thing I want to do is slam into someone.

Janelle ready to go. 

 The meet up spot.
 Off we go.




 I guess I had to much 45 degree angle on the Paskenta ride.  Usually I'm really good at taking photos like this.  I kept cutting people in half.   
 Jenni leaving me behind.  
 Just think at one time I had to get off my bike to take a photo.  Now I can just go click on the bike.

 No photos or video coming down.  Way too dangerous.  Were regrouping here.  It was head wind all the way back into Chico.

 Nom nom nom. 

 Whoops.  I was on automatic pilot and took off, I waiting for Jenni and Janelle and they did not come.   It dawned on me that they went the other way.   I still was able to meet up with Jenni. 
 After I took a break with hubby.  I went back out and climbed up Humboldt.





 What a great way to end the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment