Friday, February 7, 2020

60.14 MILES

 Well I think I did it to my self this morning.   I was feeling off, but I was like as soon as I start riding the feeling will go away.
It didn't and by the time I got 12 miles from home with the group I started to go down hill fast.  I was like shit,  I didn't want to turn around, but I made my self go back to Bidwell perk and rest.  By the time I got home crashed and was shivering.  I really don't know what happend.   After I rested up I felt better.  Hubby went for a ride and I was I want to go to.    Yeah he was a lot faster than me this time.  At the beginning of the ride with him I was not rocking it.  It was not till 33 miles into the ride that I perked up and started feeling really good.   So hell why not I'm feeling good why not get to 60 miles.  
Today was just a wacky day and I ended it strong.      

  
 30 people showed up today. 
I was the 31st person.

 Hubby leaving me behind. 
 I really had no idea that I was going to get to 60.
At first I was ok with 40 miles then like I said after 33 miles something clicked.


 2 laps to 60. 
 LOL  Found my Dutch friends just hang out in odd places.




No comments:

Post a Comment