Saturday, February 15, 2020

70.04 MILES 2/14/2020 & ROCKING THE MILES

It feels so good to be back into the groove of doing the longer rides.     But I'm getting a little behind in the blogging, because I'm taking so many photos. 

I'm soaking up as much good weather as I can, because summer is coming and pretty soon it's going to be head wave alley.  
Started out doing 40 miles with the Friday Group coffee ride.
32 people showed up, that a lot of people.


I was hoping the trees would be in bloom, not yet.
The photo are a bit askew.  This one is headed out of town.
In the Orchards.

At the rest point.




Headed home.
The flowers in the field are starting to wake up.
After the ride explored a little.

A little seed.



So cute.


I love the before and after photos of how the trees wake up and things go into full bloom.










Took a break with hubby then went back out with him to do 20 miles.

















Then after hubby was done with his ride I kept on going.  Awesome day today.





No comments:

Post a Comment