Thursday, February 13, 2020

40.13 MILES & ANOTHER AWESOME DAY!

 Took my time this time to enjoy the sights. 

Well every thing is right on scheduled.  
Every thing is coming up so early.  I looked back through my Journal and not it's not.  It doing what it does every year.  The only exception is the rain.  :(  We need rain.

When I did the Love right it was warm great weather and on the day of the ride is was overcast and so cold. Then the week after was great again.









 How cool.  Found these chrysalis from last year.  They feel like rice paper, but are so strong despise there fragile nature.

 EEEOOWCH!     Note to self stay on the path.
 The goat totally decimated this place.  I often wonder how many coons got gobbled up.
All the nibbling is going to make this place explode.  As you know cut back a tree or bushs and it triggers the plant to go ape shit.
 No. no hill repeats just finishing up my ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment