Wednesday, March 11, 2020

12.20 MILES 3/10/2020 & CRAMING FOR THE WILD FLOWER!

 So yeah every other time I've had a hick up or been sick there one thing I was able to do was walk.   Make a huge different.  This time I was unable to walk without that blasted boot and crutches for two weeks and three days.   Oh yeah I feel it. Just doing 12 miles I was sore and achy all over.     I was not feeling to hot about hour before the ride, then suddenly was feeling better and when for it.   

Well he we are March 11 and Jenni and I 6 weeks to get ride ready for the Wildflower.  Plenty of time, I hope.   I just got hired working for a lady from 9am to 6pm and am kind of sad that I can no long join the Friday group rides.   So I'm going to have to get up earlier to get some riding in if I want to get back to were I was.     We should be fine.    

My left leg is giving me a little trouble, but I've ridden it with it hurting before, been there done that.  
I'm on a antibiotic called Keflex to help break up the superficial blood clot.












 Lot's of Pipe vine butterflys flying around in the park now.  But all the chrysalis I been watching have not waken up yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment