Sunday, March 29, 2020

32.01 MILES & SUSEN SOCIAL DISTANCING RIDE

 6 feet of separation or a tad more between Jenni and I. 

Beautiful day for a ride.


On my way to meet up with Jenni I past a lady who acted really bizarre.  She saw my Wildflower Jersey and made the jester of crying and when Boo hoo hoo no Wild Flower this year.  
It was so abrupt and so sudden and the tone of her voice I can only assume she was mocking me.     If your going to miss something your not going to over exaggerated it.   She could have simply said really I'm really going to miss the Wildflower this year.   But her added extra drama to me was like good it's not going to happen.       Oh well. 
































Great ride to and from the new location of the Honey Covered Bridge.    
 After Jenni went home I kept riding.   
Today was kind of a fuck it day for me.  My right leg has two areas on it that are surface blood clots.  I didn't hit the area on my leg, but both spots are sore and raised.  
So fuck it I'm riding with Jenni.





No comments:

Post a Comment