Thursday, March 19, 2020

50.02 MILES & SHELTERING IN PLACE COVID 19

IF YOUR DON'T LIKE BLOOD, DON'T SCROLL DOWN.

The key to surviving this pandemic here is being level headed and logical.   Wash your hands! Listen to advice given by medical staff and nurses.   But sadly this is the GRAND United states of America.   And there is so many people scoffing it off or gathering in large group to pray it away.  Lovely!  Being sarcastic.

We can still go out side, we can still run and ride our bikes.   Just use your head and obey the rules. 





 








And now toilet paper is rare than gold.  
2020 will be know for two things Covid 19 and toilet paper shortage.

 I have not felt like blogging lately. I can now.  But I decided to use a mandolin or vegetable cutter with out a saftey feature. 
I took a hour to stop bleeding.  My finger hurt, then on top of that both of my hand hurt holding them together.  It look so much better.  And I got my self three times. The one that bled and two none bleeding slices.    And before that I punctured one of my girls with the end of head phone plug. That part that plugs into the computer.  And with stepping off the curb.  I guess every thing comes in threes.  OUCH!












Beautiful day today.





 Lot's of people out, so I stuck to the road. 



Did two laps.











No comments:

Post a Comment