Friday, March 20, 2020

33.55 MILES RIDING UP HONEY RUN ROAD

 Did the old loop, then decided I need to ride up Honey Run.  
Hubby does not like me riding up there by my self, so I had to remind him when he did Humboldt the first time with out letting me know or taking a phone.  So he let me go. 


This first part of my ride ended at 1.50 miles. Had a flat, ran it over to AMAIN and they fixed up lick-a-de-split.
 I love long rides were you really get to see the cloud meander around on there way across the sky. 

 There was not a lot of cyclist, but there were some.   Every one was buy them selves.


 The butterfly were really working these over.



 It's one thing chasing down butterflies on a flat surface for shots.  It's a whole other ball game trying to do this on a muddy hill that has no traction.   So  no. 
 I don't know what these are, but I'm in love.   There so beautiful.  You remember that muddy hill.  They were all out of reach so I really had to struggle to get any good photos.   There was no flower were I could just take a easy photo they were all at the top.  And I had no access up there.  And if I did I would sink into the mud.  
 No bones about it this guy got way too  much sun.
 Power line just add so much to photos don't they.




 Add on 1.50 miles.    My speedometer  reset it self when I took of the back tire.   Got to close to the wifi box I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment