Friday, March 13, 2020

20 MILES 3/12/2020 HAVING FUN WITH HUBBY

 Did want to miss out riding with hubby.
He did 14 miles and I did 20 miles.

While the world is going ape shit you can still enjoy life.




 Every thing is green but I'm noticing that sense we have not had any good rain, things are not exploding like they did last year.   I was wrong.  All the plants are stunned and the flowers are sparse and few and far in between. 

There is lot's of butter flies but very few flowers.   Hmmmm

Spring is going to turn into summer really fast.
























 I love see all the Butterfly chrysalis they all have there own unique personality and there all so different.   By far the Green one is my favorite one.

 This one really wanted security.   It's not spiders web. 





















 This is what they look like once the butterfly has emerged.    I'm probably never going to see one emerge because it take 5 to 21 days for it to break the coon.  Well maybe one day.  
I can't find my speedometer photos.  But I know I did 20 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment