Friday, March 27, 2020

DENNYS WINDOW PAINTING!

 Yes I'm that tired.  Between being the stair stepping champion and driving.  It really zaps my energy.   I've been working 12 hours a day this included driving.  And I'm taking a break today. 
 WOW the buttes were so beautiful with the sun and rain and clouds.
 This is the same day as the photo above, crazy.   Just different time.
 This Frosted Brownie is totally gone.   The Cookie Tree in Yuba City is the Bomb!    You can't go in but you can still get sweets.  
Ok people that is red paint on my hands. 


 This was today in Roseville.
 I'm so thank full hubby is with me, he's been helping me.  His job is to fill in the red and yellow in progression behind me.


 Hello there.    I love finding bugs and spiders on the window.

 Well this is a first.  Two different window painting on the same store. 
 Before. 
After.

No comments:

Post a Comment