Sunday, March 15, 2020

30.57 MILES & A AWESOME DAY

Fantastic day today.   It was cloudy, windy so the clouds were moving fast and it was creating a lot of light play.   Intense bright to intense dark.  My kind of riding weather.  


Found a mini canyon that one day could be come the new Grand Canyon of Butte Valley.  LOL   Gazillion years in the future.  

I'm seriously safer out here from the Corvid-19 than I am in the grocery stores.    I'm getting scolded on  I love cycling VIP for endangering people on my ride.  

What people!    Really they make it sound that their is hoards of people hanging out in obscure areas like zombies ready to pounce on me. 

Yes I passed other people and social distancing was way beyond 3 feet.   And I really don't think I endangered any lizards.
Started out the ride with hubby and then after a while I kept on going.  


Hmm wonder were this goes.   I did the round then stopped at the gravel as I always do, then I was like hey wait I ride on gravel on the Paskenta ride.  So I was feeling adventurous.
Cool little canyon

My path ahead.  Narrow.
A little yellow bush. 
Looking back.
Gaaaaa  They destroyed all the flowers!!!  Going for the more sterile and boaring look.

Little flowers in the field.




Got rained on.



Hello.  A Mocking bird taking a break in a Fire bush.






























No comments:

Post a Comment