Saturday, January 14, 2017

12.32. HARD RIDE Airen

Great ride today.  Great hard ride on my Airen.  Been feeling amazing so I stepped up the speed and flew through the park.  Yeah some area's I had to slow down, to be safe, but the majority of the ride was fast and I really got my  heart pumping and out of breath fast.   Half of the ride is a upgrade and the other half is a down grade.    Can't wait to get my speedometer figured out, but at least I know what I need to do.  I've got to align the cadence and the back wheel speedometer.   So back to the bike shop. They guy who put it one, never seen this one before, so he put in on and that it.

Boy I feel alive, I'm standing taller and my back is feeling the love, being off the bike too long make me feel awful.   Some of the perks that I notice to cycling regularly are.
1. I stand up taller and my posture is better.
2. My system work better and feels better as in digestion.
3. With me it make me more self aware of what I'm eating so I tend to eat proportional amounts.
4. The more I ride the better the food taste.  mmmm 
5.  The obvious, the better I feel all around.

I guess it's different for everyone.

What did I see today?   I saw a 7 year old walking a huge black pit bull, with no parent in sight.   That was kind of scary.  If that dog took off, be would be dragged and left behind.   I saw a women one time do a face plant into the ground, because her dog was chasing a squirrel.    The upper park was packed, so many people out to day it was crowded.  Lucky for me on my ride to 1 mile the people were more dispersed.

  I've been riding 4 day in a row, so tomorrow is break day.  Time to give my body a rest, so I can do more riding.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment