Monday, January 16, 2017

14.04 Miles Pain Cave

It was so cold this morning.  It was 49 and real feel was 47.  Now get on a bike and start moving it felt like 45.    Brrrrrr   Went out and bought hubby some nice and warm gloves to keep his fingers nice and toasty warm.    And we bundled up really good, but I still wore my leggings, I don't really feel the chill in my legs, it my torso that gets really cold.   Their were people riding with full on facial mask and all the fixings.  
When we got up to Horse Shoe Lake all the canadian geese, ducks and other birds were standing on the bank. We could hear this loud buzzing sound go by and back around.   Some guy had a remote controlled boat whizzing around the lake.  Those poor bird were probably like what the heck's gotten into that weird looking bird. Boy it sure had their attention.  

Did 4 reps up the hill today.
One lady who was walking with her family down the hill was like "You go, good for you".   And when I past her going down hill to do another rep she didn't look as happy.  LOL     Sure enough I past her again and she just glared at me like wait what?  Your too heavy to be doing that again.  I notice that a lot, but who cares, I'm not going to stop riding. 

So found out what wrong with the speedometer on the pain cave, it easy it, just needs to be tighten up.  Easy fix.    Not so easy fix on the Airen. The two magnets might be too far away and not designed for that bike.    So I'm going to find some trouble shooting videos and see if I can fix it my self.

And tomorrow were planning to do a long ride, so were having a spaghetti tonight to fuel our ride for tomorrow.  It's says it's suppose to be warmer.  When I feel it, I'll believe it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment