Monday, January 30, 2017

14 miles PAIN CAVE & BAD JUJU

I don't know what going on, but their is some bad juju going round for that last 2 1/2 weeks.   One of my oil paintings got slashed with a dinner knife, I seen lot of people being given the middle finger and posting with their middle fingers,  and the crazy lady that was pushing me off into the grass, were their was no path. ??????
To add to that I got another dinner size helping of hate.  Trump infectious personality is spreading.  

   Just started off on my ride, cross the street and spied a baby lizard sunning it self on the curb of a inner path, that is about 4 feet from the road and there is school children very close to were I am.   I'm next to a school.   Anyway a lady in a car comes along side the curb, I glance over the women is giving me the biggest middle finger and yelling at me at the top of her lungs.  FUCK YOU!  FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!      (????????)   What the, talk about Deer caught in the head lights.   I did not recognize her car or her.    It was totally out of left field and I know the kids heard that.   And her anger,  it was as thought I had just killed her puppy dog right in front of her.   DANG! What a way to start a ride.

 Any hoo.   Took the pain cave up to horse shoe lake and did 6 reps up the hill.   2 at a time with a break in between.   While I was going back an forth, their was a team of people walking around with long tape measures.  My curiousness got the best of me and I ask them what they were doing.    They were surveying all the trails in the park to make sure they were safe.  With all the flooding I guess some of the trails might have been wiped out.  Interesting never the less.    

Well I was not the wind, I did not go fast, in fact I went really slow.    6 time up the hill and a bike that has problems I was crawling.     And my speedometer is not loose, it needs a new battery.   Well all in all it was still a great day for a ride I didn't let the hick up bother me.    Going to go on a bike ride with my mother in law tomorrow so that should be fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment