Tuesday, January 31, 2017

37.2 miles. Airen Great Ride. :D :D

 Feeling good today so I push my self.  

Well my mother in-law decides she wants to ride tomorrow, so I can't contest.    


 And I'm loving my $8.00 ear warmer.   YES!  For a while their my ears felt like they were going to fall off.  This is so warm and it dose not interfere with my helmet.  Love it. 
 Well now!  I think I'll wait right here until this is all over.  Their removing all the down trees in the park.  Lot's of trees fell.










Took a picture 8.6 miles into the ride, could not see the screen so I just point and click and hoped it turned out.



 110


 Hey were the little lizard I forgot to up load it yesterday. Tiny lizard.















 Very tiny lizard.  Cute. 
















 
 Sporting my new bracelet :) .  Can you guess what it is.   Yes I love it. 













 Ok now for the stats.






















No comments:

Post a Comment