Sunday, October 14, 2018

30.20 MILES & A HARD WINDY RIDE

 I don't know if it was because I'm not up to par, but the wind was really strong, going up to Horse shoe lake was like ugghhhh.   But I have to say going back down was a breeze.  I was doing 22 mph with little to no effort.    No I did no sprints today.  The 23.9 mph was me being pushing by the wind, which I have to say felt really good.  LOL 
And the good news I was not wheezing today.   I told my self I was going to only do 15 miles, but being me I kept going and got to 25, then was like shit why don't we just make it 30.20 miles.  
 New detour.  
 Awwww found a bird nest that got knocked out of a tree by the wind.  So cute, fluffy and soft. 

 Dang Halloween explosion.  Pretty cool.
 Taking a break.
 The DEVILS BACK!!!!!   And it brought it's friends.  Bwhahaaaaa..

















DANG look a the root on this plant.   Yeeesh!!!!!!!!!!
 They blocked the road with a fence now the big old American Huge Ass Good Old boys trucks can't cut through the unfinished Road.  
What are they going to do?????  LOL

As soon as they punch that road through I would watch trucks zoom straight ahead like it was finished.   


 Well I almost went over the handle bars today.  
Don't ask me how I managed not to.   There was two tiny dog on leashes, but as I was pay attention to them, I failed to see this.  My tire hugged the edge of the hole, I was like FUUUCCCKKK!  I'm going over their is no way I can get out of this.  I got out of it.  (???)    And whats funny is the last time I fell off and slide the hole was smaller, but it was deeper.  
 Falling into colors.
 A huge persimmon tree and it's loaded.
This one must have a good water source, unlike the poor little persimmon tree in the park that crack apart and fell over.

 It's HUGE!



No comments:

Post a Comment