Monday, October 29, 2018

65.45 MILES & AWESOME ADVENTURE RIDE

 On my way to meet up with my friend Lena who's driving me to the meet up point.  
This poor persimmon tree has taken a licking and it still producing persimmons even after the tree basically fell apart.  But look how small they are.
 Cherry persimmons.
 Loading up and ready to head off.
 At the meet up.  We were a tad late and the first group took off with out us, no big deal.













 off we go.




 Going through down town Corning.

 Most of the ride look like this, never ending roads. 

 Caught up with one of the other groups. 
 Group Shot. 
Yes I'm here.  LOL

















 Now headed back to Orland CA


 Time to nom. 

 YES!
 My average speed so far.
 After noming time to head back to the park.
The head wind was really strong.  We were going 11 to 12 mph all the way back.


 No that not cocaine.

 Were back.
 GRRRRRRRR  We battled the wind and won.




No comments:

Post a Comment