Thursday, October 4, 2018

TAKING OFF LIKE A SNAIL WITH A COLD!

Oh wow!  4 days into October and I feel like shit. 
This all started on the 27th of September with a sore throat.  I was able to do the Friday coffee ride and  Jenni's group ride on the 30th.   Then after than it all when down hill. On the 2nd of October I was actually feeling better, on the 3rd I was like it's going away?  That night I started to get another really bad sore throat....Whaaa and this morning I felt like someone body slammed me.    And my poor hubby now is sick too. :(

So miles ZERO!

I'm hopping this clears up because I have several projects going on I want to start.  The Denny's in Marysville called me this morning and scheduled a appointment for more window painting on the 10th. So that's a good thing.  Ugghhh why is it always on a Wednesday???  So I'll miss my WOW group.  And sadly I'm going to miss the Friday coffee ride tomorrow.  I've been dizzy and my lung capacity from all the coughing and yuckieness is not good for even being on a bike.

For Halloween North has allowed me to set up for Halloween face painting, so that should be really fun. :)    I fill in for the kiddies and adults who need last minute touch ups.  I use to set up next to Star Bucks or the Farmers Market, but Star Bucks told me that I was blocking the front doors, (???) with there permission I was no were near the doors and off to the back were they told me I could be.  Oh well.  And I was friends with the farmers market manager at the time and as a face painter she didn't charge me for a space, because I kept my prices lower than than average face painter.  I did that for about 4 years until the owner of the farmers market decided that I was taking money away from the vendors, but here the weird part, they kept the balloon guy and let him make money and booted me out????  
So if you need any thing little or extensive bring your self and the kiddos. :)

And that's not all  AMAIN is allowing me to have my bike themed jewelry at that store and also they want me to bring some bike themed painting or art work.  I will also be having greeting card with guess what the photos of 2018 Airport Crits.  ;)  I'm going to use my photos as inspiration for the painting and other idea.  

So Dam I was all ready to get going again and phhhtttttttttttttt.    Oh well.     

No comments:

Post a Comment