Thursday, October 25, 2018

33.30 MILES & A GREAT RIDE

 Great ride today.    The weather is the best for riding in.

I had some body ask the question why I don't round my miles up or down.   So  33.30 would turn in to 32 miles and if  I road 33.65 miles I would round up to 34 miles.   Sound legit right. 

Well if you keep rounding up the 0.35 miles keep on adding up and in one year that a total of 126 miles of riding that was not really ridden.  Now if you start rounding down well you would be taking off 126 miles that you actually ridden.  One way your cheating and the other way your cheating your self.  
I'm in to accuracy that is why I add it.  Every one has there own way of recording there miliagle, this is just my way.


 Going to join the Friday group ride tomorrow for the Coffee
 I got my finger crossed for Brave coffee, but were every we land there will be coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment