Thursday, August 1, 2019

16.75 MILES & JENNIES LOOK AT MY BACK TIRE RIDE

 What a great way to end the evening a great short ride with good friends.  Honey run was beautiful as the sun was going down.  And yes I could not help but see there back tires all the way. LOL 

I really want to do the Friday Group ride tomorrow, but I can't.  My legs are getting fatigued really bad.   On the last WOW ride I was dragging the whole way, not good.  I going to get dropped if I ride tomorrow.  So I'm going to take two day off.  In cycling lingo that a really long time.     My left leg is bruised sore and ache and it feels awful.   There is climbing ride coming up Sunday and I want to do it.  Rest-Recover-Ride.  
 Karen read to roll in her Honey Run Cover Bridge Jersey. 
Off we go.



 They were working on the poles out there this evening.
 The sun light bouncing of the canyon walls was beautiful. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment