Saturday, August 31, 2019

41.14 MILES & BETSYS FITNESS RIDE

There are lot's of group rides, so I decided to join Betsy's Fitness ride this morning and oh no the group leader was not feeling well.   So Billie took over as group leader. 

Got my casquette today.  I was hoping for a blue one, but because I'm cycling royalty I'm wearing a mauve purple.   
No ego here!

Last day of the month and I'm at 516.65 miles.   
Getting ready to roll out and hey look I'm actually in the picture.   Not hard to spot me, I stick out like a sore thumb. 














Hubby was taking a break in the park from his bike ride and he saw me roll in with the group, so he came with us to get coffee.  Squeeeee!
I was going to ride another lap with him around the park, but I was really hungry.  So we will head back out later toward evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment