Sunday, August 11, 2019

21.04 MILES & NOT LISTENING!

 Well when there no one there to tell you no you can't do it what do you do?  You do it.   I did some hill climbing today,  just up Chico canyon rd that's all.  And I can say this much both legs don't hurt, but I'm getting fatigued faster than normal.    
 Well now that last time I remember that was not a parking spot.   Funny when you have a BMW or expensive car your entitle to park any were you like.   The last time I remembered this is how fires are started, but what to do know.   People like this just get slaps on the hand. 

 Oh no more riding on the curb to go home.  No no and no!  I'm walking from now on.
 Mama and twins. 
 Taking a photo with the timer is really hard. 
 Did some short sprint and got my self out of breath.  




559 miles to go to get to 10,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment