Friday, August 30, 2019

43.68 MILES & FRIDAY GROUP RIDE

 Well first off I rolled out with out clearing my speedometer. D'oh!   So I added the 3.85 miles onto it I did, to make it 43.68 miles.  

Good turn out this morning 27 people on bikes. 

This was a hard ride.  Usually and can zoom back and forth and get some good video and photos of the group. But today I really struggled to maintain the speed.   No zoom, zoom.  

And then I suddenly felt like I was going slower and slower and oh that's why I got a very slow flat.  Well thanks to John and some of the other riders they helped me change it.    My back tire has a reputation for be one of the harder tires to get off.
 Ready to roll.


 No zooming pass them.
 This dog had no zoom either.
 We took over the coffee shop.   So much so,  a local new reporter walked in and walk out.  Too many people.   LOL

 Upon getting to the coffee shop.
 Tired.
 3.85 miles added on.


Average speed upon getting home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment