Wednesday, August 28, 2019

22.23 MILES LAST CRITERIUM & A BIT CRISPY!

 No more volunterring at the Airport Criterium.  Boo hoo hoo.

Well today did not go as planed.  I was going join Jenni for hill repeats and then ride up to Centerville with the WOW group.  It was around 103 + yesterday and I think I got a bit cooked.  Because this morning I was not feeling alive.  So phhtttt, next time.

Hey I won a primes!  There is absolutely no proof I raced with the goup, for that matter no visual proof, I was going that fast.  But I got a bag of Cranked.  

Man I love getting high on Cranked.  If you don't know I hate the natural sweetener Stevia because to me it has a awful bitter after taste that I hate.  Cranked is plant based with no Stevia, and you can taste it has no stevia.
This was from google so it's just not me.   (Signature)
Chemical compounds found in the stevia plant interact with both the sweet and bitter receptors, leading to its signature bitter aftertaste. That bitter kick is why, at least so far, beverages sweetened with stevia extracts mix in other sweeteners as well — like erythritol, aspartame, or plain old sugar.    



 Frankie's back!!!!!     
 Lot's of points.
 Hey look I'm not the only druggy out here another cranked addict.
  Mehdi Sattair.................you so bad.  Now every time I see your photo the first thing I think of is the H word.  Hemorrhoids.     That sound like someone name.   Hi I like you to meet my friend.   Mr Hem Orr Hoids.  LOL   Hey you started it.  I'm just running with it.
 Power pose.
 Mike Calsaldo does this very time I take his photo he just freaks out.     The other guy is like nope..... nope a de nope nope nope.
 Ok folks practice time.    Both feet off the ground balancing in place with arms up. 



 Hot dogs, Watermelon, beer, beer.........beer..............more beer.  And a huge chat fest.

 Now we have to wait till next year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment