Wednesday, August 21, 2019

AUGUST!

So what can I say August is my wall, because there is always something that comes up.  
I was volunteering out at the Critirium last night and my whole leg was not happy, seriously not happy at all.  In fact I drop my little helper off and my friend Emily was like OMG your left leg is bigger than your right leg.  Got home and I measured the leg and she was right.  My left leg was almost 1 1/2 times bigger than the other leg.   Yikes.   I was going to join the WOW group up Humbolt, but hubby did his death glare of hell no your not.  So :(    So yeah no riding.









 And here is my little helper Conner.   He help me hand out the flags and walkie talkies.
Chillin.
 Race ready.  Omg he was so excited to do the race.  He could hardly wait.  I explained to him we had to wait for the big kids to get there race over with.
 Usually there is alot more kids at the kids race, so some of the adults road around with him.
Go Conner. 

I explained to him that everyone that rides here start out just like him.





















Everyone of these races at one time road a little bike and were encouraged to be the best they could be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment