Wednesday, August 14, 2019

33.09 MILES & A GOOD RIDE.

I missed the WOW group this morning because was not feeling too hot this morning, no good sleep.   And I don't think I'll be joining the Friday group either I'm not there with my leg and I will defiantly get dropped. 
Took a little longer to do 33.09 miles and not going as fast either.  I did a sprint at the very end and got up to 25 mph, but not for very long.  Before I fell I could at least maintain it longer.   I'll get back to were I was.  
 Yes I'm a little sore. 
Well I decided to get a bike fit at North Rim, all I have to do is make the appointment.  My baby need some TLC.  
 Taking a break.
 This poor tree was beat down hard, rip out of the ground and floated down stream to it's death?  No, it's life.   It's amazes me how things can be beat down so hard and new life spring back up joyfully.    I know what that tree feels like, well except for the sprouts shooting out of my body.  LOL    But we all need to find our joy in hard times,  what looks like the end, is not the end but the beginning.   No matter how hard you are beat down, get back up, even if it's 1000 times.  Tough people keep going and tells life FUCK YOU! I'm stronger. 
 Look who I met.  Lisa Cordova. 
Had some fun with her and her friend.

 Her Husband had to get in on the fun too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment