Tuesday, August 27, 2019

PAM CYCLING PARTY

Every August Pam one of the ride leaders holds a cycling party of all the Clubs on the hottest day!!!! I believe it was 105 hot hot hot.  That is why I'm in the pool.   Heck every one was in the pool.



















 Our lovely host Pam! 
Lena and her hubby enjoying the coolness of the pool.

 Prizes from Amain and North Rim!


Cooling off from the humidity and heat.













 Some of the lovely WOW ladies cooling off.
 Billie looks so happy here.  
 I just loved her hat, just too cute.
 Why hello.   Pam new fur baby.
 What I don't have the camera in my hand. 
 Let the Chat fest begin.

 Elizabeth looking very pretty with flowers.  Love her dress.
 She was making the table pretty.

 Tipsy table.     I brought my own coffee. 
 Yikes, party crasher from the Paskenta ride.
 Food!!!!
 Some of the lovley artistically lad out plates.

 As you can tell cyclist head healthy!  No fried anything!  
Lot's of veggies and fruit.   
 LOL   He was good. He sniffed, but he did not jump up.
 YUM!
 The dessert table is always so tiny.

 Hot dog 1.
 Hot dog 2.   Pipper is sitting with the bean bags, but it's the other dog who terrorized them.  
 Yum!  This was enough for me.!
And I was able to get a plate for hubby, it was piled high!!!!
 Pleasent evening with lot's of mosquito. 

There was about 15 trying to bite me on each leg and I didn't even count the ones on my arms.  I didn't get bite on my legs, and only got two bites on my arms.   I put the mosquito repellent on and it keep them at bay.   So my arms and legs were protected.  However some body commented that I literally had a cloud hovering over my head.  They were trying to land and bite my face.   Uhhhggg..
 I ended up winning a nice pare of padded cycling gloves.   These are so much nicer than my other ones I got.  They actually are padded.  
Very nice party, with lovely people.   Time to go home.  
This party lasted from 5:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m and by the time I got home it was 9:30 pm 











No comments:

Post a Comment