Wednesday, January 1, 2020

12.45 MILES AND INTERNAL SCREAMING.

 So ready to roll.  Even got started early and did a warm up ride.  
 Armed guards at the start point.  With a cycling doping detecting dog.  LOL JK.    These guy let us know when to go.
 Making sure every one is signing in and that every one is wearing pants.  





 One by one, starting off.
 I'm next after him.


Going along great,  until I get a flat.  Aggghhhhh.

Thanks to one of the riders, he was kind enough to patch my tire so I could ride home.     
 
It was not a pinch flat and it was not a thorn or glass.  Instead it was what looked to me some sort of defect in the tube around the valve.  The seam look like it was splitting apart.   And the sucky part is I just had my flat fixed not to long ago, like 3 days ago.   



 So yeah I'm not happy.

So I'm going to try it again.      






No comments:

Post a Comment