Sunday, January 5, 2020

40.54 MILES JANELLES CENTERVILLE RIDE WHILE JENNI'S MISSING IN IKEA .

 Awesome ride today with Janelle.  It was chilly and warm and chilly then warm. Glad I brought my jacket.

 Jenni ditch out to get lost in Ikea.  LOL
 Off we go. 
 Taking a break.   Perfect weather, good friend and great ride. What more could you ask for. 

 Just goofing off.  The railing is so low here one wrong move and your over.  Yikes.  We were goofing off very carefully.

 Well what do you know.  The museum was open today. 
 We took the quick tour.

 Janelle posing with the original school bell. 
 Some little boy or girl was gifted this so long ago.   Imagine all the love that was filled into that little plush. 
 I had a Ragadian doll growing up, but these two are way older.   Mine was the size of me, when I was 5.  
 We made it.  That climb is killer.  It's sort, but there a lots of steep parts.  

 Missing our Jenni.

OMG making a heart like this is actually harder than it looks. It took about 5 photo's.  Firs we forgot to angle, so you just see our knuckles.  Then oh yeah point the thumbs down.  Then in several of them we blocked out our faces. LMAO
 Said goodby to Janelle and kept riding and ran into hubby.  Who should have stopped at 8 miles, but he wanted to keep riding.  He had stitches takes out of his mouth.
He didn't tell me he was in pain and kept riding. If I had know that I would have had him turn home so much sooner.   It was not until we were 2 miles from home he started to tell me.  OMG!  
 Going to 1 mile. 
 Hubbys home at this point.  And it's time for me to head home.




No comments:

Post a Comment