Friday, January 24, 2020

70.53 MILES FRIDAY GROUP RIDE


Well no work today and I'm missed my Friday group ride. 
Walk out side and it was warm, so I was like cool don't have to wear a jacket.  That's until I got to the park. LOL Well I warmed up.

How did I start my ride?   Well everyone was bragging about there new bikes. Ok cool. 
But when someone in your group already knows that you can't not afford to ever get another brand new bike tell you.  "Is that a new bike"   You really wonder how smart they are.  
1. All a new bike proves is that you got money to blow and none of these new bike were up front pulling.
2. Does it make you a strong rider?  No!
3. I'm a much stronger rider and I do not have a new bike.
4. So lesson learned new bike means jack shit. 

So yeah.     
 Very fogging ride, but considering a great day for a long ride.

 Taking a break.  After this photo the group split in half, STRONG riders kept going and the other half took the short cut home.   

Heck we had some new guy I think two new guys in our group and they put there all in. 
 We had to regroup, but two new guys rocked.
 Having fun.

 NOM Nom & did I mention NOM!

 Did I stop?
Hell no! I was feeling pumped.
 Headed out with Hubby.

 Never really cleared up.
 Uh oh getting dark.  Rats I wanted to keep going. 




No comments:

Post a Comment