Wednesday, January 22, 2020

41.73 MILES JENNIES HILL REPEATS & THAI

 Great day today.   Started off by waking really super early to head to Yuba City to take care of some clients of mine.  And had to stop by the Cookie Tree to appease my hubby.  He worships that store.  If your in Yuba City it's store you must stop by.  Cookies are really good.

As soon as we got back I hopped on the bike and took off.   I was feeling really good.
 A huge pond that run along side the freeway.   Did laps around this side of the neighborhood.
 And Laps here too.
 My favorite thing to do now is see how clear the Buttes are from my vantage point.
 Decided I needed to go to Ireland today.    Ireland California.
 Headed back out to do Hill repeats with Jenni.  Was going to join the main group, but I don't have lights. So I headed out early and we did them together to be a bit safer.    The head lamp I did have, well it got water in it and rusted so it's Kaput.
I have a back light, but I can't find it.
 Jenni Lighting up the dark.  

 When I took the photo with the flash she told me she was like Huh! Lightning.  LMAO   
I rarely take photos in the dark.





Except for this one.

















 Hubby surprised with a dinner date to Cocodine. 
 Mmmmmm
mmmmmm
mmmmmmmm
 Chris got a salad.




Red Curry.    mmmmmmmmm Nom nom nom. 

So good.  I was cold from the ride and this was the prefect thing to warm me up .  Chris got the same thing.   























No comments:

Post a Comment