Monday, January 6, 2020

32.10 MILES & A EASYISH RIDE

 Well on the way out I told my self no hill climbing.  Didn't work.  I didn't go gang busters, but I just did about two laps that all. 

Good chilly ride.


On my way out a Lady walking a dog yelled out "I read all your post"   LOL  
  Beautiful moss with what looks like Cilantro. LOL it's not.
 My shadow is utterly mooving.
 Checking out Tropical Sutter Buttes.

My WOW group are all cycling on Maui right now.  Super jealous yes.     Would kind have been nice if they invited me anyway.  Then I could say thank you for the invite, but I still can't go.  This way at least I know there thinking of me as part of the group.   
It kind of suck that I learn about it out of the blue, I had no idea they were going.   Oh well move on.

So tropical Sutter Buttes it is.
Got a invite from the Yuba City women's cycling club to join then on a ride around the buttes.   Sound fun, just need to see if I'm free Sunday.     
 





 The flowers were a light blue and my camera didn't know what color they should be.  It's blurry, but still a cool photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment