Thursday, January 30, 2020

33.33 MILES & STEALER SPACE

 Well darn my secret is out.  I'm actually a interstellar traveler from a different dimension. 


Well I got to 431.71 miles for January.
Last year this time I only got 210.81.  
My true form.   Sorry folks I really don't have a face, it's just a hyper altered hologram projection.    At the speed I travel at there no need for a physical from.   And as you know nothings faster than light. 
Reality, I forgot to turn off my flash.


















From my interstellar travels.
Along the bike path.  Just moss in the water. 
 I am so glad I stop here.   As soon as I got off my bike and stepped into the grass.  Two motorcycles going way too fast came into the bike path.  Holy shit, they would have ran me off the road of over.  I did not like that at all. 

 Sky on fire.
















No comments:

Post a Comment