Friday, January 3, 2020

32.27 MILES & A NEW JOB


 Great day to get on the bike.   

 Wow!  What a way to start the new year with employment.
Thank to my friend Jenni for referring me.   
It's been a 8 year bumpy ride window painting and doing other odd jobs, while handing out resumes.   

I did my first job on the 2nd, I'm in training mode.  I'm a tough gal,  when I worked for United Artist Theater as a theater tech we hauled 500 bag in the boxes Aka: Soda boxes.  Into a u-haul.  My other favorite day was in San Jose.  
The next time you sit in a theater seat take into consideration there all connected.  It take 11 fricken steps to remove one, then you move to the next and so on.    So you end up with two side arms, one back and one seat cushion.   All are awkward to move on a dolly.   No joke I loaded a small U-haul with these god things, in 100 degree weather.   Then drove them all to the El Ray theater, with two other U-hauls.  More than over 1,000 seats are stacked underneath a huge under ground storage beneath the El-Ray.    



They do it all,  Banks, Tax services and a lot more.   

 A lot of hard work. 
 OMG I was waiting to cross the road a Manzanita and watch a old beat up van, really old school van, a van with no get up and go.  Well the guy decided he needed to go the other way and pulled out right in front of a car. Way way too close.   I was watching him and could see him cussing. The van he was driving had no get up and go.  His foot was on the peddle, but the van was not going as fast as he thought it should.      So yeah that was a bit scary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment