Monday, January 20, 2020

25.22 MILES & DISCOVER THE HIDDEN RAINBOWS OF WINTER

So proud of hubby he lots the extra 25 pounds.  And like me was totally shocked when he fit into a smaller size pants.  Lot's of fun/hard work.  He's been doing hill climbing on a regular basis.   
Incredibly chilly ride today.   I was pretty well bundled up, but dang I was so cold when I stop by the apartment.  Usually I can warm up and keep going, but I literally felt like a ice cube.  With it this chilly if it would have started raining, I'm going to call it quits.  I done it once and totally regret being that chilled to the bone.  The one day that I did ride in the rain with it this chilly 32 miles I could not get warm and I was shivering.  Not going to let that happen again.
 
 Over cast and chilly.  Hubby was up for some hill climbing.

 Just because it's winter and it so cold that is color all around and new life thriving.   And the weather was perfect for getting some good shots.


Yellow
 Red with a kiss of yellow.

 Greens of vairing shades and purple splashes.

 Bright Orange red.
 Rosemary Blooms.

Light blue
 Mushrooms   I've been keeping my eye out for them and it seemed that with in the last week every thing exploded.  Now there every where.
 Off to Chico Canyon rd.
 Little yellow mushroom.
 Another type of mushroom.
 Kind a cross between a fungus and mushroom.
 It looked like both to me.
 I was so excited to see the butterfly chrysalis back.

I love how beautiful this tiny gem can be and how they all have there own unique look.

I learned something about this process I did not know.   But the caterpillar once encased releases a enzyme that basically dissolves it's entire body.   Then after the caterpillar soup is ready certain assembly cells are activated and it start to build a butterfly.    Crazy.  

 WOW WOW!!!!!   Look at this one.   I must have taken over 30 photo trying to get the right one.   This are not easy to take photos of by the way.  they face down and I really can't see what I'm doing. 

It looks like it's glowing with life.  This must have been newly made.  I'm going to check on it periodically.    Do a before and after.
 And yeah a third one with eyes.   It amazing you can see the yellow hints on the front, turn orange and purple.
 Purple

 So cute and so small.





No comments:

Post a Comment