Sunday, January 19, 2020

LOOKING AHEAD.

People pay people to win races, and do critiriums, they do not pay people just to ride there bike.  If that was the case I'd be riding for a living. :)    That would be in a perfect world.

In my weight loss battle I lost weight.  I'm totally gobsmacked, because I really thought I gained weight.  I convinced my self I gained weight.  But amazingly enough I'm back to a size 12.     At one time I was 5 pound away from a size 10.    

Well 2020 is taking me in a different direction.  My new job is good, but it's got some mental hick ups.   Advice to my self.  Look forward, work and get the pay check that's all that matters. 

One day I put in 11.5 hr the next day 16.5 hrs.  I was assured that this was not the norm.   I kind a feel like a EMT janitor.  There is s scheduled but no set hours to adhere too.   I never worked for a company that said come in when ever you want.   (????)   All the business are in code for the customers safety and confidentiality. Totally understandable, but very confusing on were and when I should be.   (???)

My bike riding has gone to the birds.  My bike is just sitting and the two day I could ride is spent running errands I need to do.  

In later news though a friend of my I discovered this sight called Teespring  were you can sell your stuff on T-Shirts and what not.   I'm going to give it a try.   Because my middle name is Try, try and try again.  Got to figure the sight out.
When I was younger I had so many inventions, Full steam ahead going no were so fast.  
I always wonder what have happened if I had a family that was loving and supporting.  

Well it looks like the Tiger I grabbed by the tail, got away. :(    I know I can do it, I want to do it.  But my work might prevent me from doing it.   My last ride was 50 miles and my back was hurting so much, I got off the bike and had to rest.  The whole time I was thinking I'm going to be  bending stooping and all that jazz, then climb all the way to Sterling city and my back is going not going to be able to take it.  I don't want my back to seize up like it did last time.

So I'm going to ride when I can.   I had two days off today and guess what I'm doing. I'm catching up on all the important errands I missed doing over the time I started.  


So one day at a time.  But no 7000 miles this year.  Not even 6000 or 5000.  


Any rides a good ride.   











No comments:

Post a Comment