Saturday, April 18, 2020

40.26 MILES (4/17/2020) HUMBOLDT & HONEY RUN

 The internet has gone to pot here so as I up load the photos I have to renew the connection like 5 to 6 times.   I have gotten every thing done hit publish and lose it all .   ARRRGGHHHHH!    Oh well move on and try again.  

Really nice day yesterday. 
 OMG look at those clouds. 
Cloud candy.
 Lot's and lot's of beauties popping up all over the place.

I believe this is called Sea Foam. So delicate and beautiful. But very difficult to take photos of all the little flowers. They all came out blurry.
 Amazingly enough this is what it looks like before it opens up and release all the flowers.
 Big huge bush.
 Thistle.













 Thistle with lot's and lot's of aphids.  In fact so many the plant was sparkling from the dew produced by the aphids.  
 No I'm not sure if these beetle was eating the aphids or eating the dew.  Lot's of insects like the honey dew aphids make.
 Chill-in on a grass stalk.
Up Humboldt I go.  Pot holes and all.



 Going down is the fun part.
 Why hello.  Look who's crossing the field.  Deer.
 Headed toward Honey Run.
 Well now I pass this sign so many time I thought I get a photo with it.  The Road is called Honey Run.  The Canyon is Butte Creek. 
 Beautiful flowers I have never seen before and I can't get to them.
 Stretch.  Really had to work for this photo. 

 This one too.
 See that wall of green that all poison oak.  All the flowers are in that massive tangle of green.  And see how incredibly steep it is.  
 This is my irritated can't get to the flowers face.
 Well I found new plant on the bike path.

 I don't know why but these look like they were alive.   When you don't look they move around on there own.  ha  ha
 Such tiny flowers.  So cute.
 Headed home.
 Not till I go to my favorite spot to see if I can see the Sutter Buttes.






No comments:

Post a Comment