Thursday, April 2, 2020

50.05 MILES & A GREAT DAY!

 Great day today and whats even better is my back was so much better, I was not walking stooped over.   I was feeling so good, I did some hill repeats. 
POPPIES!!!
 WINDY BIKE THINGAMAJIG!!!! 
Omg I want one. It's so cute.  


 White poppies are just so beautiful.

 And I found a cream one too. 
 WOW these cross walk buttons were really difficult to push before hand, now there Fen impossible.   I tried to push it with my elbow, didn't work.  I hate theses things.



 There the park entrance I always take.  But due to social distancing I've got to skip the park.  Way to many folks in the park.   Just before I stopped to take this photo about 10 to 15 people were walking back in forth.  And it's really hard to keep 6 feet when you have to come to a stop to maneuver around people walking.





No comments:

Post a Comment