Friday, April 3, 2020

41.58 MILES & BURPEES

 Feeling good and social distancing is working.  As long as I don't go into the park I'm fine.  Everyone in Chico is in the park.  OMG!   

I now find my self not even hitting the cross walk buttons, I just ride up to the intersection look back and forth and cross.

One of the cul de sac I turn around in a lady who waves at me now was sitting with a few women in the middle of the cul de sac.   6 feet me kept my distance.  She offered me a drink of wine and to join there party as long as it was at a distance.   
Here is what I said  " I thank you very much for the offer, but I don't drink"  

O M G!  If I didn't know any better I had just slapped them across the face, they were all slack jawed.  Like wait what you don't drink.    Why is that such a big deal.  I DON'T DRINK, that's it that all.    She suddenly said "How many more time are you going to come back!"   I told her once.     Some time I do about 7 miles in that area, so I can do the cul de sac loop about three or four times.    MRS none drinker decided to leave them in peace, I think I ruffled some feathers.    
oh well.

 Did some hill repeats, looped around the long way just twice.
 And got creative, no cars, so why not practice on my cornering.   
 Well Hubby and I decided to start doing Burpees.  No not the ones were you do a push up then bounce when you stand.   Just the old fashion ones.  Were starting small  I did 2, and hubby did 3.  

LOL  OMG there hard.  I did the best I could, but it was not pretty.   And holy shit my hubby is did some much better than me, he was able to do 4 right off the bat... WHAAAAA!!!!!  So Hubby 1 
Me     0

I saw a YouTube video and got really inspired by the way this guy explained it.   He did 3000 burpees in one month, that's 100 a day.   Um no.....no.... no no and NO!    I'm not there.
So I'm going to track what Chris and I do.  Tracking progress really matters.
 Lupin.   Boy I guess I was wrong.  I thought the plants would come back with a vengeance.  Every thing is in a very sad state.  The wild flowers are barely there.   And another thing I noticed is that the butter fly population is OMG not as big as it was last year.   The goats took care of all the chrysalis, by eating them.    Last year riding through the park at this time you could not walk any were with out seeing tons of butterflies.   Now you just see a few here and a few there.  
And all the wild flowers are really super small.

Maybe in April we will get some good showers and waken up the rest of the flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment