Friday, April 10, 2020

40.67 MILES 4/9/2020 & UP HUMBOLDT

 Fun day today and the weather was perfect.
 Lovely cloud cover.

 Not headed up Humboldt just yet, going to do a lap on the side road first.


Well I got chased by a puppy today.  A golden retriever puppy who looked about 5 to 6 months old.  Oh boy he was ready to play.  His tail was going in circles, he was play bowing and trying to chase me even thought I was like look dude I need to get you back to your home.   His owners here freaking out, because he escaped there barrier.   So I slowly road back to there home so they could get him.  But to him is was the most awesome play date ever.  He was having too much fun trying to be caught.   Until he made the mistake of sniffing my shoe, then the owner got him.    Sorry dude funs over.

When I was 16 riding to school I was chased by a pack of 4 dogs, not friendly.  I was terrified.  I had two choice try to our cycle them, or go into steller slow motion and hope they get board of me.  I knew there would be no way I could go fast enough, so I road super slow they sniffed and sniffed and kept circling me waiting and waiting and finally they got board and a squirrel jumped off a tree and they were gone.     WHEW!
 Miners Lettuce.  Totally edible and crunchy.  Great to add to salads.
 This on is not edible.   I ate like five of them.  No!  Just kidding.
Just love the shape of these leaves and how they arrange them selves on the branch.
 Hello there.  So so tiny.
 Ran into one of the members of Chico Area Group rides.    We were 6 feet.
 How fun I got to learn about a new short cut.  LOL  And we road across a small dam.
 Around a few fences.
 And holy shit, it took us to a area I ride in all the time.  Were headed back here.  I always wondered were that path lead to, now I know. LOL
 Up we go.  He was headed in the same direction.




 Grrrrr   LOL
 After I froze my ass off coming back down.  We parted ways and I kept riding.

 Taking a break.





No comments:

Post a Comment