Sunday, April 19, 2020

40.44 MILES (4-18-2020) WINDY & GO GO GO!

 What me on the bike again!

Around and around I go when I stop nobody knows.   
 Well looks like the dragons got the right idea.  And hey it's a mask especially for him.  
I'm starting to see a really sad think happening around Chico.  Remember how every one got there panties in a bunch over plastic bags blowing around in the wind and littering the ground.  Well over the last two days I have discovered this happening with masks.    WTF.  Our Dr and Nurse need them and people are just tossing them.    That is literally like slapping a Dr or Nurse in the face.   

Very sad.
 I love this old barn we have in Chico. It was brought in and rebuild here.  So while we have a field in front of it I've been enjoying it.

Red clover is so beautiful.


 This field will be ripped up and either homes or apartments will be build here.   
 Ohhhhh what a exquisite find.
 These are flowers of the cactus.   They look like berries.
 This was a new stalk growing from the base of the cactus to grow more flowers.
 Shame on me.  I pick one, to get a close up look at it. 
 How delicate and beautiful



 So you get a idea of how small some of the flower I find are.  There are flowers next to my shoe.  What looks like grass is actually flowers.
 Tiny.
 Ok I know it's hard to believe.  But the majority of the flowers I photograph are hiding at the bottom of this photo.  There very tiny.
 Arrrrgggg  This one was incredibly hard to shoot.  So small and after a gazzilion photos this is the best one.  I'll try again.

 Tiny.  TINY!  And so beautiful.


 The hidden worlds between the rocks.

 Headed home.




No comments:

Post a Comment