Saturday, April 11, 2020

51.10 MILES & A ASS KICKING GREAT DAY

 What a great day to kick my ass all over the place.   The weather was great

For the first couple of miles I was feeling really pumped and ready to go go go.  I knew this would be a good day for a long ride.    I even got a few good 1 mile sprints into the mix. 

There a neighborhood I ride through and I think I made them dizzy today because I did 10 miles there in the morning, then came back and did another 10 miles and came back a third time to add on another 10 miles. 
I have one guy on the route who I really think, he thinks I just to 2 miles, to day he was eye me like WTF?   LOL

Another strange thing I've notice is that there is a lot of lose dogs today.   I counted about 5 on my whole ride.  Luckily they were to busy chasing something else.   

One guy was walking a pit bull dog and I almost shit a brick he let the lease go to the dog, not by accident and what I didn't see was the squirrel, so for a split second it look like he was going to run right out into the road after me.   The guy grabbed the dogs collar again and just looked at me like so.

               I stayed here for the majority of the day doing huge laps back and forth.  At least there were no huge groups of people here.   On the beginning of my ride I made the huge mistake of taking Chico Canyon rd.  OMG!  Way way too many people on bike and walking.  Usually the road is ok and I'll pass many one or two, but this was crowded.  So I ditch going that way.                                              

 So yeah taking a break from all the ass kicking.
 Headed home.
 This was before I went on my bike ride.
This is a Pipe vine caterpillar Chrysalis.


This is before.
 This is after it hatches.  

What a beautiful transformation.  Even though it no longer holds life, wow just look at the colors.  




No comments:

Post a Comment