Friday, November 2, 2018

40.20 MILES & A GREAT FRIDAY COFFEE GROUP RIDE

 Today was a really good day.   The window painting season is getting started so I'm probably not going to get in a lot of riding time, due to traveling and what not.  
A total of 32 people showed up for this ride.  Dang.  
Filming 32 people in a pace line can be quite the challenge.
I really kicked my own ass today.  Because I did not keep a steady speed the whole way.  I was like a yo yo passing the group getting dropped, then catching up and getting dropped.   That's a work out.    It's called the Susen's Yo Yo work out.  But it make you stronger and faster.   But then I'm the camera / video person, so it's the only way I can get good shots.  LOL 

On my health issues I'm headed up to Feather Hospital for a heart monitor and tests this Monday.    

 I could not fit everyone into the same picture.
 Deep discussion.
 Lot's of happy faces ready for a good ride.


 Stopping for a break and waiting for people to catch up.  We only had two people on this ride have flats.  
 John wanted picture of only his best sides.....well I can not disappoint.
 Check this out 16.4 is my average speed.
 BRAVE COFFEE YUMMMMMY!
The CB in the background is the right way, they did it on purpose.  And yeah it does make you look. 

 Time to sit back and relax.


 LOL it dropped 15.7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment